Saturday, October 19, 2013

iPhone 5S Slow Motion Camera (120fps) Test Videos

          I recently just got my iPhone 5S, in black unfortunately, and of course I'm in love with it. As everyone knows, there's a slow motion recording feature on this phone. It can record video in 120fps. So, almost as soon as I got mine, I took it out and toyed around with the camera. After thinking about it for a while, I decided to go to the beach and record what I saw in slow motion. After seeing how great they turned out, I uploaded them to YouTube. I'm really amazed on how these videos turned out. I think they are quite good for being recorded on a phone!

** Note, before watching the videos, please put them into 720P. If not in 720P, they don't look all that great at all.









Click here for the last one, for some reason it would not let me embed it. This video shows birds in flight at 120fps (slow motion).

Here is a direct link to my channel

No comments:

Post a Comment