Monday, October 21, 2013

iPhone 5S Photos That I've Taken

I uploaded some photos form the beach that I took with my iPhone 5 earlier today, now I would like to show some photos that I've taken with my iPhone 5S. I've noticed that the camera quality is just about the same, except in low light. I couldn't really tell the difference when I first started using the camera, and still haven't found anything all that different about it.

I'll be adding more photos as I take them.

Anyways, here are a few photos:
**NOTE- These photos were taken with a life proof case on the phone. It slightly brings down the photo clarity.




The picture below showcases how well the camera picks up small details. See the water droplets in the air left over from the wave crashing? When I had my Galaxy S3, I couldn't take pictures like that. It would take so long to take the picture that the droplets would have been long gone. It also just simply wouldn't pick those up.

No comments:

Post a Comment